Sola Kitchen specialises in the design, supply and installation of truly bespoke kitchens manufactured in Scandinavia. We specialise in the high-end residential market and sell luxury, bespoke kitchens to discerning clients.
We are currently looking to take on a second installation manager to work alongside our senior installation manager in organising and scheduling the installation side.
A crucial part of selling kitchens is to make sure that the installation runs smoothly and on time with as few issues as possible. The installation is the last part of the kitchen journey and is what the client will remember most, hence it is crucial that it runs smoothly. The installation managers tasks are wide ranging but in large consist of:
- Liaising with the client, build team, installers and other subcontractors before, during and after the installation to make sure the installation runs smoothly and to solve any issues arising along the way.
- Conduct site surveys and take all measurements and other information to enable the designers to finalise accurate drawings.
- Order all items (apart from the cabinetry) for each client, eg appliances, worktops, handles etc and make sure that everything is delivered on time.
- Liaising with the build team regarding requirements for the installation such as services and final measurements.
- Scheduling and management of deliveries to site.
- Scheduling and management of the installers before and during the installation.
- Carefully plan and organise the installation in detail to make sure the installers know exactly what to do and that all installation runs smoothly.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with installers, builders and subcontractors to ensure that everyone is completely clear about the planning and so there are no misunderstandings or delays.
- Deal effectively with snags and potential issues arising during the installation.
- Providing the best possible customer service in a friendly and effective manner.
- Ensuring the client is kept informed about progress and resolving any unforeseen issues.
The Installation manager job is a challenging role and requires many skills. Seniority is not a definitive requirement and we would be looking both at junior and senior applicants. What is more important is that the person has the right skills and attitude to this role, such as clear communication, problem solving, great attention to detail and being highly organised as well as the ability to deal with different types of people is more important than long experience.
Drivers licence is a requirement. The person will be mainly based in the Fulham office, when not on site.
Package: Salary £20,000 – £40,000 depending on experience, pensions and health insurance package. Car-pool available