LEGALS LEGAL NOTICES, COPYRIGHT AND PRIVACY
Sola Kitchens Limited would like to ensure that your usage of our website is as seamless and pleasurable as owning one of our kitchens.
With that in mind we would request that you abide by the following terms and conditions of usage.
Who are Sola Kitchens Limited?Sola Kitchens Limited are the owner of the website and our registered office is: 121 Munster Road, London, SW66DH. Registered in England and Wales and our company registration number is 5778885
Use of this website:
- This website content is for general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by Sola Kitchens Limited and, where relevant, our preferred partners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licenced to Sola Kitchens Limited are acknowledged on the website. If a trademark is missing, please contact us so we can update the website at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Sola Kitchens Limited website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide a better website experience. We have no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the content of these linked websites and cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites. They are not governed by this privacy statement.
- We do not provide any guarantee regarding accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability as permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet with your specific requirements.
- If you would like to create a link to this website from another commercial or personal website, please contact us to receive permission email@example.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to UK law.
What personal information do we collect?Data is the information that you submit to Sola Kitchens limited via the website and includes, where applicable, the definitions provided in Data Protection laws. We collect data in two ways – data provided to us by you and data that is collected automatically. Provided by you:
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP address – automatically collected
- Web browsers type and version – automatically collected
- Operating systems – automatically collected.
How do we use personal information?Data that is provided to us or collected automatically will be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products or services
- To send relevant marketing communications and email newsletters if you gave us consent to do so
- To deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done by email, telephone or mail.
- We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors
- We never supply your information to third parties not connected with our company or unrelated to your enquiry with us
- We store your Data on secure servers
- We use technical and organisational measures to protect against suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address email@example.com
- Data that we collect from you is stored within Europe. We also use social media platforms which operate outside outside of the EU and are therefore not bound by European data privacy laws and GDPR. By interacting with our social media platforms you are accepting those sites’ privacy protocols.
Your rightsYou have the following rights in relation to your data:
- You have a right to access and request copies of the information we hold about you at any time or to request that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request we will tell you the reasons why.
- You have the right to update your information if it is inaccurate and incomplete
- You can request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
- You can block us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it
- You can request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- You have the right to object to your use of your data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Retaining and deleting personal data
- Please note that even if the data is deleted, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Copyright:This website’s design and content is copyright of Sola Kitchens Limited. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents of this site in any form is expressly prohibited. You may not, except with our permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, design or photography displayed on this site. Nor may you transmit or store the content or imagery on this site in any other website or form of electronic retrieval system. You may not:
- Modify or copy the materia
- Use the materials for any commercial or personal purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the material
- Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.